Don't wanna miss anything? Then follow my blog!

7/1/12

Pinterest Inspired Grad Gift


I LOVE Pinterest!  As I know alot of you do too!  Well, with all the Graduation Parties we have been invited to, I have been looking for a more interesting way to give money, instead of the boring old card.  Well, these have been a HUGE hit with the kids as well as the adults!  This was actually done on Pinterest with a hershey bar in the middle...I just thought I would replace it with money!

A simple $3.00 frame from Walmart, piece of scrapbooking paper & Lettering done on my Cricut machine!  Funny thing is....ALL THE KIDS SAY THEY HAVE AN EMERGENCY?!  hahahahaha

I don't wrap them up.  I just set them on the gift tables for everyone to see, I just add a ribbon to the frame.  You could personalize these with school colors, but these were for Cyber School kids who don't have the traditional school colors.


 

12 comments:

  1. cute idea!! for my nephews graduation I got 100 single dollar bills and folded them into a chain like we used to do with gum wrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen that one on Pinterest yet. Cute idea, and cash is always a great grad gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! Love it. I agree. I love Pinterest! It's easy to get addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever idea! I'm pinning your pin! LOL! Happy 4th to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea! However - i can also see a chocolate bar in the frame too... but we'd end up eating it BEFORE it even has a chance to be placed in the frame! =O *guilty* Great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome idea!!! Love you tips and tutorials. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tips and your blog too... thanks for sharing these awesome ideas!
    embroidered patches

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin